Got tagged about my husband!!!!!
What is his name? Nicholas Wayne Dalton but we call him Nick or Dad!
How long have you been married? 4 years in August.
How long did you date? Dated a Year and 3 month including our engagement
How old is he? 27, in June he'll be 28.
Who eats more? Nick does
Who said I love you first? Nick did, and I followed.
Who is smarter? Nick is
Whose temper is worse? no one does
Who does the laundry? We both do
Who folds the laundry? We both do
Who does the dishes? I do since Nick works.Weekends come and he does some
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? I pay them. with His money
Who cooks dinner? we both do, it depends on the night.
Who drives when you are together? always Nick
Who is more stubborn? I am a little more
Who proposed? Nick did
Who has more friends? I have more that we still talk to
Who has more siblings? Nick does he has 7 long story I have 1
Who wears the pants in the family?we do equally
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment