Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Just a little update
I am just doing a little update on the family. We have been not really doing much, other then trying to find someone to live our lease in clearfield is up come Sept 12 and we have been wanting to move closer to Bountiful but not wanting to pay more then what we are now and it has been hard. But we finally found a house in Bountiful very lucky since it is the same price as we are paying now. It has a great size yard, Sean loves to be outside and at our place now we just have a little patio so it will be great to let him go outside and play. We will get to move in Sept 1 I am very excited its not to much bigger then what we have now but it will work for us. I will put pictures on as soon as I get the keys to move. Other then the the family is doing good Nick is just working hard, Sean is just being a boy loves to be in the dirt, rides his bike. and He loves his sister. Ally is doing great she is walking when she is holding on to things she just turned 10 months yesterday. She loves her brother. Sean is a little mean at time, get to work on him with that. Got to love the 2's. as for myself I am just loving watching the kids grow. Sad to know that Ally is my last baby and she is already 10 months. Well that is all for now I will have more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment