Sunday, October 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLYSON!!!

Today was Allyson first birthday, we had a great time. It started out a little bad since we didnt have power off and on through out the day. And then the party was going to start at 3:00pm and Right at 2:00 out power goes out and we where told it was going to be out for an hour. But we where very lucky and it came on around 2:45pm. Ally had a great birthday got alot of fun things. to see all the pictures click ont he right side where it says pictures of us, and that is where it will be. Ally loved her cake, And thank you to Cheryl for making the wonderful cakes. Allyson in her birthday Dress



Allyson Cake


Allyson Wanting her cake


Yummmmm!!!
Allyson

1 comments:

Doug & Amy said...

I cant believe a year ago I was up there with you at U of U hospital spending the day. And I remember holding her for the first time and how tiny she was and now look at her she is huge! Ha ha just kidding.. Happy Birthday Ally