Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Getting Ready



Well today I am getting my house clean and waiting for Primary Childrens Hospital to call me to let me know when Ally is going to have her surgery tomorrow. Today is going so slow and it is only 11:15am. If you didnt know Ally is having her right tear ducted opened up so it doesnt keep watering and getting cloged. I am a little worried just because she will be put to sleep, it will only be about a 30 surgery but that is a long time. I will have to be at the hospital 1 1/2 hours early and then it will be about another 1 1/2 until she goes and then when she is done they say she can go home when she can keep down clear liquids so hopefully not to long. I will let you know how it goes.

0 comments: