I still remember when I just had Sean. He came a month early and the first year of life so a little tough. He weighed only 5lbs 5oz and 19 inch. He had Jaundice for the first week of life. Then RSV at 2 months. and after that it started to get better. And now when I look at him weighing in at 38lbs and 38 inches at age 3, its hard to know he was so tiny.
Sean is a month old.

Sean 1st Birthday

Seans 2nd Birthday

Sean 3rd Birthday

We had Sean birthday party on November 23rd his really birthday is the 25th, He had a great birthday party with the family. Go alot of fun things. We did the theme spongebob, It turned out great. I can not believe he is 3 already time has gone by so fast.

1 comments:
He is such a cute kid! We love him and Aly so much. I loved reading to him the other day, I was sad he was hurting but I loved doing it. Its not often he wants me over Doug.
Post a Comment