Thursday, September 29, 2011

So behind

Well I haven't been blogging much lately I have gotten so busy since Sean started Kindergarten that I forget. So to kind of Catch up Sean is really liking school, he is making a lot more friends and already wanting to make play dates with the kids from his class. Ally is having fun with him away where she has the house all to her self. I have been busy with helping out at Sean school, its fun to see what they do in class.
I can't believe summer is over and Fall is here. I have to say though fall is my favorite time, not only for the weather, but its that time for my Kids Birthday's We have so much fun planning it. But that is all for Now I will be posting pictures Of us going to Black Island Farm. They had a lot of fun.

0 comments: