Monday, September 29, 2008

Update with Allyson

I can not believe that on Sunday Oct 12 Allyson is going to be one. Where has the time gone. She is not all the way walking but as of today she now will let go and walk across the room and then turn around. She still likes to crawl since she can go faster but she will walk. And she now waves "HI". As for Sean he is just talking more and more. He has a little more then a month and then he will be 3 I cant believe that either. Wish my kids where small again. For Nick and I we are doing fine. Nick is going to school this week and then he will be off for 3 months. So it makes it for along week for me, Will be nice when he is done with school. I will have more updates and a video of Ally walking just have to charge my camara again.

0 comments: