Thursday, September 11, 2008

We have Deer that live at our house





When we where taking the tour of the house to decide if we wanted to move in or not, the Landlord told us they have 4 deer that live here, they told us the names and I can only remember Buckie, and Barney, Well we where fine it that. We have moved all the stuff in and the other day I was getting ready to go out side and I opened my front door and started walking outside and, all of a sudden I look up and there where the 4 deer right in front of me scared the crap out of me, so I just turned around and got my camera, and started taking pictures. Sorry some of the pictures are blurry I was taking them at the window.


1 comments:

Doug & Amy said...

I like the pictures. I think its pretty cool you have them there